IMI Research Unit has provided the investment migration-related data, while editorial content and data on real estate investments and economic indicators are provided by Juwai IQI.
What the report contains
- An overview of the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) program, which is scheduled to reopen in the next few months.
- Program history and milestones;
- Accredited agents;
- Application data;
- Chinese interest;
- Health security;
- and more.
- A guide to real estate investment in Malaysia.
- Impact of COVID-19;
- Market outlook;
- Economic indicators;
- Regional market breakdowns;
- Rental yields;
- Transaction costs;
- An analysis of the program’s future prospects
Our readers are the best-informed professionals in the investment migration industry.
Once a week, we’ll send you a curated newsletter with the week’s top stories.
Want updates every day?
Be the first in your company to know about breaking investment migration news; Get the most important stories delivered.
The post Malaysia Investment & Immigration Report 2020 – From Juwai IQI, in Partnership with IMI appeared first on Investment Migration Insider.