Vardikos & Vardikos|Attorneys at Law|Golden Visa, Residency & Citizenship by InvestmentPopular Featured Listing - 3 months
VARDIKOS & VARDIKOS is an International Law firm with affiliates and associates worldwide, whose involvement in the practice of law spans five generations. Its broad national and international clientele extends over Europe, the United States and South East Asia.
Our law firm is a Service Provider for the Citizenship by Investment Program of the Commonwealth of Dominica. We are also Authorized Representative/Promoters for Antigua and Barbuda, Grenada and the St Lucia Citizenship Programs.
Furthermore we act as Legal Advisors to the Consulate of Montenegro in Greece and promote the newly established Citizenship Program of Montenegro.
In Greece the law firm acts on behalf of foreign clients for Golden Visa Process, Financially Independent Person Visa (FIP), Representative Office Visa and Non Dom Status Residence Permits.
More specifically as far as Golden Visa is concerned, we:
• Provide assistance with negotiations with the Promoter/owner
• Conduct the real estate legal Due Diligence
• Draft Power of Attorney, preliminary and final contracts
• Securing Official translation of all documents required
• Issue a Greek Tax Identification Number (TIN)
• Open a bank account with a Greek bank
• Conclude the official property contracts with highly qualified Notary Public
• Ensure secure transfer of funds
• Handle all related taxation issues
• Register the new owner at the Land Registry/Cadaster
• Represent owners in front of utilities
• Prepare the files of the Residence Permit application
• Monitor processing & collect the final Residence Permit
• Act as permanent tax representative/Process Agent of the Client on an annual basis
We have always been acting on behalf of the buyers/investors, providing them with an independent, professional advice on the feasibility and the viability of their intended real estate investment in Greece, with Zero possibility of a conflict of interest Situation.
Our Immigration/Citizenship Desk established since 2005 is being led by the Honorable Christos Vardikos, Attorney at law and Consul of the Commonwealth of Dominica in Greece.